Last-minute inclusion of mock exam results in England follows U-turn over Scotland grades
- School exams and Covid: what could the UK have learned from EU?
- A-level appeals in England will benefit only ‘small group’, says minister
- Could England and Wales follow Scotland’s exam grades U-turn?
- UK economy plunges into deepest recession since records began
- Global coronavirus updates – live
More than two thirds of the Aberdonians caught up in the Covid-19 outbreak are in the 20s and 30s, and more than 70% of them are male, according to data released by NHS Grampian.
The health board’s data confirms that the cluster centres around younger people who are believed to have caught Covid-19 from a small number of bars which reopened in Aberdeen over the last few weeks.
The majority of those infected with Covid have either no symptoms ore relatively mild viral illnesses. We’re pleased no-one has been hospitalised.
Related: Coronavirus: Aberdeen residents told not to leave city for holidays
Related: Tory MP condemned for claim BAME people breaching lockdown most
Another five people who tested positive for coronavirus in Wales have died, bringing the total number of deaths since the beginning of the pandemic to 1,586. Public Health Wales said the total number of cases in the country increased by eight, bringing the revised total of confirmed cases to 17,484.
Sahred From Source link World News